Thursday, July 5, 2007
VIP waiting room
Well... It's the day after the 4th and I am sitting in the waiting area at VIP auto parts store. We finally decided to spend the money to get the air conditioning fixed in the car. We are going up to NY tomorrow and it is going to shower so that means no open windows. It will be nice to get it fixed. The show "blues clues" is on the TV right now. Question: what two shapes can you put together to make a rectangle. I had to think about it. Two triangles.
I wanted to go out canoeing today but it is going to thunder. Oh well.

10 things I think I think:

1. The reason I like kids shows are because they are pure and innocent.
2. Bill gates must be upset that he isn't the richest in the world anymore.
3. Saco needs a nice restaurant.
4. Rain on days off or weekends is stupid.
5. I got this list idea from a sports writer.
6. The red Sox are going to the world series.
7. Pablo is my favorite Backyardagin.
8. Coffee in VIP should be free.
9. I need a hobby.
10. When dry ice melts it does not stay dry.
posted by Andrew & Amanda Wheeler @ 10:25 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Archives
Links

Amanda's Reading

Andy's Reading

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER