Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Sea Grass...Canoeing...and Turning 29
So...Something has been bothering me for a couple weeks now (Amanda is sick of me talking about it I am sure). Every morning we drive by the Scarborough Marsh. On the Western side The sea grass has already started growing and can be seen easily. However on the eastern side...a mere two lanes of road a way, it hasn't even started. I just don't get it.

We went canoeing Sunday afternoon! Haven't done that in 2 summers. So the front seat breaks. Wooohoo. It's okay though because I had already Duct taped part of it, so now it gives me an excuse to replace it. I think I am going to buy some new paddles too.

So I turn 29 tomorrow. One of the interns at work is leaving this week so we are taking her out tomorrow, so Inverness is going to pay for my birthday lunch! Pretty cool deal. Going to get the Man's meal tomorrow night at Bugaboo. Steak and Ribs. I might pass out in the middle but...It's worth it.
posted by Andrew & Amanda Wheeler @ 6:29 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Archives
Links

Amanda's Reading

Andy's Reading

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER