Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Pictures in Banner
I thought in case there was just a slight possibility that someone besides me will be looking at this blog that I would explain the pictures in the banner.

The first picture is at Dr. Camp's retirement party. He was my advisor / prof in college. Here is a video of him singing one of his famous biology songs: DNA. He taught me to love studying God's creation. Some people might not understand it but when the Bible says that the Heavens declare the Glory of God, it really means it. Science points directly to God.
Click the link bellow to see the video (I haven't figured out how to embed it yet).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4766896149960924978



The second picture is of me my wife and my dog molly at the beach. Our Dog loves the beach so much that when we say the word, she gets all excited!

The third picture was taken in Punta Canna on my Honeymoon. I don't get to smoke cigars too much any more, but that is a picture of me smoking a Cuban Monte Christo (Not the Dominican ones you can buy in the states)

And... There ya go...
posted by Andrew & Amanda Wheeler @ 8:46 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At June 7, 2007 at 7:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I remember when I had to teach you how to smoke cigars (somehow you ended up destroying one end by either biting off the end and chewing it or ... well who knows what you did). Good to see good habits die hard. lol

    Cheers

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Archives
Links

Amanda's Reading

Andy's Reading

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER